Keim is a community business. It always has been and always will be. We want to assure our community that we’re doing our best to maintain a safe shopping environment for our co-workers, customers, and the larger community. We know that you trust us to provide for the livelihoods of thousands of families who depend on us to keep their businesses and homes running.
We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions, below, to help during this uncertain time.
What are Keim’s hours?
Our hours remain the same: Mondays: 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Tuesdays-Fridays: 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturdays 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. In lieu of special hours for at-risk people, we encourage the use of our Local Express Delivery. Pick-up times can also be scheduled at your convenience.
If customers don’t want to go to the store, how else can they get a product?
We’re happy to help you place a phone order. You can view our online catalog on our website, and call 330.893.2251 to place a phone order. You can choose to pick it up or have it delivered with our efficient delivery system.
What is Keim doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
In regulation with the Ohio Department of Health we:
- Ask our co-workers are taking their temperature before coming to work, when in doubt, we ask them to stay at home.
- Try to keep 6-feet of social distance from others and encourage employees to practice good hygiene.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing workspaces throughout the day.
- Our welcome attendants disinfect each cart before a customer touches it.
- Our cashiers disinfect their registers and counters as often as possible, at least every 30 minutes.
- Our salespeople disinfect their counters between every customer visit.
- In addition to several full-time cleaners, every co-worker is pitching in to clean regularly as well.
- Have limited the amount of people in our store and have postponed events for the foreseeable future, to discourage large gatherings.
- Encourage the community, especially high-risk populations, to make their orders over the phone, to be picked up or delivered.
As always, thank you for supporting your local businesses! We’re in this together!