We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions, below, to help during this uncertain time.
What are Keim’s hours?
Our hours remain the same: Mondays: 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Tuesdays-Fridays: 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturdays 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. In lieu of special hours for at-risk people, we encourage the use of our Local Express Delivery. Pick-up times can also be scheduled at your convenience.
If customers don’t want to go to the store, how else can they get a product?
We’re happy to help you place a phone order. You can view our online catalog on our website, and call 330.893.2251 to place a phone order. You can choose to pick it up or have it delivered with our efficient delivery system.
What is Keim doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
In regulation with the Ohio Department of Health:
- We Ask our co-workers are taking their temperature before coming to work, when in doubt, we ask them to stay at home.
- We Try to keep 6-feet of social distance from others and encourage employees to practice good hygiene.
- We Are cleaning and sanitizing workspaces throughout the day.
- Our welcome attendants disinfect each cart before a customer touches it.
- Our cashiers disinfect their registers and counters as often as possible, at least every 30 minutes.
- Our salespeople disinfect their counters between every customer visit.
- In addition to several full-time cleaners, every co-worker is pitching in to clean regularly as well.
- We have limited the number of people in our store and have postponed events for the foreseeable future, to discourage large gatherings.
- We Encourage the community, especially high-risk populations, to make their orders over the phone, to be picked up or delivered.
As always, thank you for supporting your local businesses! We’re in this together!