ProVia Doors and Windows
Your Trusted Source for ProVia
Keim is proud to partner with ProVia for all your door and window needs. Keim can place your special order for any type of ProVia product. Known for stunning entry doors, ProVia also offers windows, sliding glass patio doors, hinged and french patio doors, and storm doors.
ProVia Entry Doors
Whether you’re seeking the timeless characteristics of real wood or the unmatched strength of 20-gauge steel, ProVia has entry doors and front doors that are just right for your home.
We offer three lines of ProVia fiberglass doors that capture the authentic look and feel of woodgrain combined with the weatherability, longevity, and maintenance-free benefits of durable fiberglass.
Steel entry doors are available in either a woodgrain texture or an unbelievably smooth, professionally painted finish. In addition to being beautifully finished, our entry doors offer superior durability and outstanding energy efficiency.
Selecting Your Entry Door
ProVia offers entrance doors that meet every homeowner’s needs for customization options, energy efficiency and long-term beauty. With any replacement entry doors, you can be assured of the highest quality manufacturing for long-term beauty and performance.
- Most energy-efficient entry doors in the U.S.
- 43% thicker door to allow for more insulation
- Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Knotty Alder woodgrain finishes
- Custom widths & heights up to 84″
- Most door styles and sidelite options
- Structurally superior to traditional fiberglass doors
- Option for either smooth finish or Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Knotty Alder or Fir woodgrain finishes
- 15-year finish warranty
- Most door styles are ENERGY STAR certified
- Custom height in 1/8″ increments
- Oak woodgrain and smooth fiberglass finish in a variety of stains and color options
- 10-year finish warranty
- Customize both sides of entry door with different styles or finish
- Made with 20-gauge steel, making Legacy the strongest, most durable door on the market
- Great front door solution for home security
ProVia Patio Doors
A patio door is more than just an exit from your home. It’s a window to your outdoor living space—one that will get a lot of use—so you’ll want options for sliding glass or hinged replacement patio doors that will stand the test of time both in performance and beauty.
ProVia has you covered on both counts with its sliding glass doors and hinged patio doors. Energy efficient and durable, these replacement patio doors are available with a wide variety of customizations that enable you to make your patio door a design feature in your home. From stained or privacy glass to internal blinds or grids, and multiple door stain or color options, ProVia sliding doors and hinged patio doors are the perfect choice for the discerning homeowner seeking a high level of customization.
Selecting Your Patio Door
ProVia offers sliding glass patio doors that meet every homeowner’s needs for customization options, energy efficiency and long-term beauty. With any of these replacement patio doors, you can be assured of the highest quality manufacturing for long-term beauty and performance.
- Wood-clad interior with low-maintenance, all-vinyl exterior
- Pre-finished real Oak, Cherry or Maple wood applied to sash and frame interior
- Several options for interior paint or stain finishes
- All-vinyl construction
- Double and triple-pane glass for peak energy efficiency
- Interior laminated woodgrain finishes and exterior paint colors
- Various glass embellishment options, including stained glass
- Patented water drainage system
- Two, three and four-lite configurations plus transoms and sidelites
- Glass options including double or triple-panes of glass, internal grids and internal blinds
- All-white interior and exterior sliding glass door
- Available only as 2-panel unit
- Low-maintenance, weather-resistant all-vinyl construction
- Available with privacy or tinted glass and internal grids
ProVia Storm Doors
ProVia understands that homeowners have different needs when it comes to storm doors. Some require a screen door that will provide added protection for children and pets; others want a stylish door that will protect their front door from the elements while providing added ventilation.
Whatever your specific needs are, ProVia has the right aluminum storm door for you. Every storm door is individually customized to the highest standards in the residential market for homeowners who appreciate impeccable, uncompromising quality.
We’ve focused on the small details that really set ProVia’s aluminum storm doors apart from its competitors. Things like: aluminum wall thickness up to 20% thicker than industry standard; custom heights up to 8-feet; reinforced kick panels for added durability; screens included with most storm door models; storm doors available as French doors; and styles with removal screens or glass inserts or self-storing screens.
With five brands and dozens of models, plus numerous glass options, ProVia offers the highest level of customization to provide aluminum storm door products that appeal to the aesthetic and functional needs of any home.
Selecting Your Storm Door
If you’re considering a storm door, but are unsure which type might be best for your home, scroll through this quick, side-by-side introduction to ProVia’s unique storm door brands.
- Full view, three-quarter view and half-view aluminum storm door styles
- InVent™ retractable screens
- Reinforced, rust-resistant aluminum kick panel
- Aluminum wall thickness up to 20% thicker than industry standard
- Full view glass storm doors with multiple beveled- and stained-glass designs
- Optional full screen with horizontal stabilizer bar
- Available in 8-foot height
- Spring-loaded, flush-mounted lock secures the glass, virtually eliminating rattles and air leaks
- Most storm door styles of ProVia brands
- BetterVue® fiberglass screen for improved view and ventilation
- Color matched bottom expander, leaf hinges and closer
- Full & one-lite screens have horizontal stabilizer
- Styles with heavy-duty, stainless steel screen with glass insert
- Variety of styles available with self-storing sash and screen
- Triple bottom sweep that eliminates draft
- Black contemporary curve hardware
- Simplified options for families seeking style and value
- Triple seal bottom sweep that prevents drafts
- BetterVue® fiberglass screen for improved view and ventilation
- Black or white pull handle
High degree of customization and superior quality
ProVia caters to a niche market that requires a high degree of customization along with superior quality. ProVia defines the custom windows that meet this demand as “professional-class.” These home replacement windows come in a variety of styles with the most popular homeowner options, defining the ultimate in beauty, durability and comfort.
Selecting Your Windows
Bring us your ideas, inspirations and budget and we'll match you with the perfect type of window for your project.
Superior vinyl window exterior construction paired with a beautiful wood-clad interior.
Stunning energy efficiency and the most options for colors, glass and more.
Excellent mid-range window with high energy efficiency & sturdy construction.
The best option for homeowners seeking a white, all-vinyl, economy-class window.
Windows By Type
Casement & Awning