Whether you are visiting Ohio’s Amish Country for a day or are taking the first of many steps to build a home, we want your Keim Experience to be the very best.
Where to stay
Ohio’s Amish County is full of cozy cabins, bed and breakfasts, and quality hotels. Whatever size or space you’re looking for, you’ll be sure to find it!
View Places to Stay
What to eat
Family meals have always been an important part of this community. Pull up and chair and explore the variety of tastes that Holmes County has to offer.
View Places to Eat
Getting to Keim
You will find us in the heart of Charm, Ohio, close to nearby Millersburg, Berlin, and Sugarcreek. It is generally a 1.5 hr drive from either Pittsburgh, Columbus, or Cleveland.
When you arrive
Our Home Center is on top of a hill, but it’s not always easy to see from the road. Please follow the signs and drive carefully: Our customers and co-workers walk, bike, and drive cars and delivery trucks.
View Property Map
While you're here
Our Home Center has a lot to explore
Here at Keim, our spacious 125,000 square foot showroom could keep you entertained for hours. We hope you'll take the time to explore, but here are a few points of interest to get you started!
- 500-year-old Bubinga slab from Cameroon, Africa in our Woodshed. Read the labels to learn about events that occurred during the life of the tree!
- Check out the interactive shower displays.
- View the lighting installation near the front lobby.
- Take a walk through our kitchen displays.
- Visit the stair display and browse custom millwork.
- Take a trip upstairs to see the custom hardwood flooring display.
- View our decking area.
Keim has dining available on-site at the Carpenter's Café, try the Framer Burger or Charm Chiller.
*Can’t fit it in your travel bag? We offer free delivery up to 150 miles. Whether is a bird feeder or deck, we’ll drop it off at your door.