Teacher Appreciation: 5 Ways to Show You Care
As teachers and kids start the 2020 school year, things will be a little different. There is one thing that we can all rally behind: our teachers. The ones who teach our children the language and math skills that set them up for success. The ones who reinforce the values and character that we teach at home. The ones who bandage up scraped knees or walk kids down to the sick room.
This year, teachers are between a rock and a hard place, so why not show them a little extra appreciation? Here are a few ways to do that:
- Give them a gift card: coffee, a car wash, a local restaurant.
- Provide lunch for your teacher one day to show you care.
- Give them a personalized coffee mug. At Keim, we have a colorful assortment of Yetis that can be personalized on the spot.
- Hand sanitizer and masks. If you’ve watched your child sneeze before, you know what we’re talking about.
- Buy them extra school supplies. Teachers are always lending out extra pencils or tissues. Send some extra school supplies to show your support. Stop by Keim (or place an order by phone), we’ve got all the pens, paper, and school supplies that they will need for the new year! While we can’t change the reality for teachers as they start the 2020 school year, we can make them feel supported.
Come visit our Home Center in Charm, Ohio. You can also browse our online catalog and place a phone order by calling 330-893-5030. If you are local, we’ll deliver it to your home the next day.
Keim is a fourth generation, family-owned business built on trust and dedicated to helping you fulfill your home building and woodworking dreams.